Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website www.emqu.net and all its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and internet sites, which offer you access to the website and sell you products under the terms and conditions set out therein, please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website www.emqu.net, as by entering our site you confirm your understanding with them , if you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you will not be able to use this site.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website and any content available by or through this website, including any content derived therefrom (the “Website”). EmQu Technologies SA de CV. (“EmQu”) has made available the Website. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice, only by posting the changes on the Website. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not have access to or use the Website of any othermanner.
1. Property Rights. Between you and EmQu, EmQu solely and exclusively owns all rights, title and interests in and to the Website, all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visual means, videos, copies, texts, software, titles, etc.), codes, data and materials thereof, the appearance and environment, the design and organization of the Website and the compilation of the contents, codes, data and materials on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and economic rights thereof. Your use of the Website does not grant you ownership of any of the content, codes, data or materials that you may access on or through the Website.
2. Forbidden Use. Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or any of the contents, codes, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited, unless you have received the prior express written permission of EmQu. authorized personnel or any other applicable rightholder. Unless expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not download, report, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, disseminate, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the contents, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website. You further agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or change the purpose of, any of the content, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website, including, without limitation, alteration or removal of any trademark, trademark, logo, service mark or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If you make another use of the Website, or the content, codes, data or materials found therein or available through the Website, unless otherwise stipulated above, you may violate the copyright laws and other laws of the United Mexican States and other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and may be subject to legal liability for such unauthorized use.
3. Use of the Portal: You agree not to use the Website for the following: • Harm minors in any way; • Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Unilever official or employee or make false statements, or otherwise falsify their association to any person or entity; • Falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to divert the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website; • Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have the right to transmit by law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as internal, proprietary and confidential information acquired or delivered as part of employment relationships or under confidentiality contracts); , post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any proprietary right (“Rights”) of any third party; • Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam”), chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of request, with the exception of those areas (such as shopping rooms, “shopping rooms”) that are intended for such purpose • Upload,’ post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material containing software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; • Interrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to move (“scroll”) faster than other Visitors may handle, or in any other way act in a manner that adversely affects the ability of other Visitors to link in real time exchanges;• Interfere with or disrupt the Website, servers, or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulation of networks connected to the Website; • Violate with or without intent any applicable local, state, national or international law and any other regulations; • Stalking or otherwise harassing a third party; o • Collect or store personal data about other Visitors. • Publish personal data without the consent of the person involved. Unilever shall in no event be liable for the destruction or deletion of the information that Visitors include in their messages.
4. Trademarks. Trademarks, logos, service marks, trademarks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website or in the content available through the Website are registered and unregistered EmQu Trademarks and others, and may not be used with respect to products and/or services that are unrelated, associated or sponsored by their rights holders and that may cause confusion to customers, or in any way that denigrates or discredits their rights holders. All non-EmQu Trademarks appearing on the Website or on or through the services of the Website, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, dismissal, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without EmQu’s written permission. or third parties who may own such Trademark. Misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or on or through any of the services of the Website is strictly prohibited.
5. Through its website www.terapiadimoda.com, EmQu Technologies SA de CV, offering goods, offering its users and subscribers the possibility of its acquisition, due to the content and purpose of the website, the people who want to benefit from its services must subscribe, which is done by filling out the registration form and following the steps that will be communicated to them subsequently by email for these purposes , the subscriber status implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of use.
6. Access to the Portal: We reserve the right to remove access to and/or use of the Website to any user and/or visitor to the Website (“Visitor”) who does not respect the terms and conditions set forth herein. We also reserve the right to remove any message that: • Is unlawful, dangerous, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of the privacy of third parties, hateful, discriminatory, or in any way violates the rights of third parties and/or applicable legal provisions; • Be contrary to morality and good manners. • Offer, sell or otherwise market goods or services. • Offer any lucrative activity for the Visitor
7. Privacy Notice: Visitor Privacy The Visitor’s Privacy will apply as stipulated in the following link:
8. Jurisdiction: Jurisdiction EmQu is headquartered in the Mexican Republic and this Website is operated in Mexico. You irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of the City of Mexico, in connection with any action for the enforcement of these terms and conditions. We acknowledge that you may gain access to this Website from anywhere in the world, but we have no practical capacity to prevent such access. This Website was designed to comply with the laws of the United Mexican States. Businesses conducted by EmQu affiliates operate in several countries around the world and comply with the laws of the particular jurisdictions in which they operate. If any material on this Website, or your use of this Website, is contrary to the laws of the place where you were accessing it, the Website is not intended for you and we ask you not to use the Website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and for compliance with them.